Thanksgiving Decor

Sunday, October 5, 2014



With Canadian Thanksgiving right around the corner, I've been pinning table top decor (or tablescaping if you want to sound weird). I'm excited to be hosting Thanksgiving at my house and obviously my favourite part of any event is the decor. I'm also hosting a Halloween party so I'm trying to find ways to possibly re-purpose some of the same elements. Here's my inspiration so far:


Via 1(unknown). 2. 3(unknown). 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9

I know I'm not going to be doing a super formal table setting. While we don't eat off paper plates, we don't do a full place setting either. I'm all about something simple and practical but also pretty - so I will not be carving out a pumpkin to put flowers into it! What I'm loving is the mini white pumpkins or squash (not sure what they are officially called), the burlap runner, and a low flower arrangement with fall colours. I think a lot of these things can be re-used for Halloween as well. While I appreciate how beautiful a neutral looks, you know I'm all about mixing colours so I'll be using what I have to mix and match. Here is a little peek of some potential place setting combinations for my table:





So far I love the mix of navy, orange, black and brass. I'm excited to use my Waterford 'Cottage' blue plates and the additional matte black and silver cutlery I picked up. How about you, have you thought about how you're going to set the table for Thanksgiving? Is it still to far away for you Americans? Or are you focusing on that all important turkey? 



No Response to "Thanksgiving Decor"

Brownie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger